Costco is always finding new gluten free foods to tempt me with!
**Updated 2/2017 with lots of new gluten free products at Costco!
Welcome!! I started this blog two years ago to help those who need to be gluten free. Gluten free is hard, heck, anytime you have to make a huge adjustment in diet is hard. Doctors give a handout to you about gluten free, and they wish you luck. That just isn’t enough and I remember standing in my grocery store for the first time. I felt so lost trying to figure out what I could feed my family safely. Please check out my family-friendly recipes if you have time.
It seems like more and more people are shopping at Costco to save money. Gluten free food is expensive so I am always on the hunt to find new ways to save money on gluten free groceries. Buying in bulk at Costco can help reduce grocery costs quite a bit. Costco has tons of gluten free foods that you can read about here, and on my 3 other Costco Gluten Free Lists from over the past two years. Each contains different gluten free Costco finds.
Here are some of the fun NEW foods I found at our local Costco 2-2017:
This is NEW at my Costco in San Jose, CA. Rice Ramen. I love that there is a gluten free ramen option. Has anyone seen this in their local Costco yet?
Nothinbut Granola Cookies. These look like they would be great for a school lunch box.
Another NEW product, Figgy Pops. These are little energy bites.
Go Go Quinoa Organic Macaroni Pasta…I didn’t pick this gluten free pasta up. I am wondering if this gluten free pasta will stay a la dente. Anyone try this new Costco pasta?
My son loved this gluten free chicken sausage. It is organic and makes an amazing easy lunch.
ProBar Fuel. This is a paleo friendly sports bar. I picked up a bag to try on bike rides to see if it gives me a boost.
Del Real Foods made delicious tamales that are gluten free. This is worth picking up if you need quick meal options.
Organic Veggie Bites are a kid friendly healthy snack.
Sugarhouse Maple Chicken Sausage are so good for breakfast. Have you tried these gluten free sausages from Costco?
Columbus Deli Meats are also gluten free.
Another gluten free product from Del Real…Carnitas. These are perfect in tortillas.
Lastly for my 2-2017 trip are these Stuffed Grape Leaves.
The following are from my May 2015 visit. Most of these foods are still at my local Costco store. Do you have them at yours?
1. The Perfect Bar. These are by far our family’s favorite protein bars. (They have to be refrigerated because they have egg white protein.) They come in Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, and a fun Cranberry Rice Puffy Crisp. Still here in 2017!!
2. Sukhi’s Curry Meals. I haven’t tried these prepared meals, but we have tried several of their jarred Indian sauces. My kids prefer the mild flavors so I don’t buy the spicier sauces often. My Costco still carries these as of 2-2017.
3. Stuffed Chicken by Vicky’s Kitchen. I haven’t tried this but it is certified gluten free. Fill in a comment below if you have tried these so other readers will know if these are worth purchasing! I didn’t see this one last week. Did you try it?
4. Oscar Meyer is touting its gluten free turkey breast deli meat. This is good and my kids like to have this turkey sandwich meat in their lunchboxes. Still at Costco in 2-2017.
5. Nature Raised Grilled Gluten Free Chicken Strips. These are really good and I find they are perfect for dinner in a hurry by making chicken tacos out of them. I loved these but unfortunately, our Costco sold out of these quickly :-(.
Does anyone’s local Costco have these still? I so miss these convenient chicken strips!
6. Certified Gluten Free Coco-Roons Cookies. These raw treats are healthy and delicious. My kids love the lemon flavor best. I didn’t see these at my last trip 2-2017.
7. Two Moms in the Raw granola bars. Our Costco still has these 2-2017.
8. Rhythms Kale Chips in cool ranch. I tried these at the San Francisco Fancy Foods Show and really liked them. I could almost get my daughter to eat these :-). Still at Costco 2-2017.
9. Edamame Spaghetti. I have a sample of this, but I have yet to try it. (Update, we finally tried this pasta. It is easy to over cook this pasta so pull it out of the boiling water a little earlier than you would normally.) I didn’t see this the last visit on 2-2017.
10. Tate’s Gluten Free Cookies. These are a great cookie. I also think Tate’s makes these under the Trader Joe’s label as well. Our Costco is sold out of these Tate’s Gluten Free Cookies, but you CAN find these under Trader Joe’s private label.
11. Gluten Free Chex Granola Mix. Our Costco had this for a few months, then it was gone. It was fun to sprinkle in yogurt. This is no longer at our Costco 2-2017.
12. Calbee Spinach and Kale Corn Chips. My kids wouldn’t touch this but it was really good dipped in hummus. These were not in our local Costco 2-2017.
Want to see MORE gluten free products at Costco? Check out these other posts full of gluten free goodness at Costco.
Here are Some of My Most Popular Gluten Free Cookie Recipes to Check Out!