If you love creamy fudge, this simple 3 ingredient minty white chocolate fudge bite recipe will soon become your favorite recipe.
This is a great recipe to make with your kids. Let them pick their favorite cookie cutter and some sprinkles!
White Chocolate Fudge Ingredients:
If you have condensed milk and white chocolate chips, you have everything you need to make this creamy white chocolate fudge.
The third ingredient?
Minty chips…but you could skip the mint, or add something else.
This easy white fudge recipe gives you total flexibility.
You can be as creative as you like with add-ins. You can even make this fudge with milk chocolate or dark chocolate
I don’t typically make a lot of sweets for Valentine’s Day…but it is hard to resist something so easy. These make awesome teacher’s gifts, Valentine’s gifts, or just act like me and eat them while your kids are in school:-).
Here are even MORE gluten free Valentine’s Day desserts to try.
How To Make White Chocolate Fudge:
These are so easy to make. Grab your favorite cookie cutters!
In a pan, melt chips into a can of condensed milk. Use a whisk to blend smoothly.
*TIP you can also microwave the white chocolate to melt it. Microwave the white chocolate with the condensed milk 20 seconds at a time.
Can you use a microwave to melt the chocolate?
Yes, you can use a microwave to melt the chocolate in this white chocolate fudge recipe. That being said, I have found white chocolate burns quicker than milk and dark chocolate. If you microwave the white chocolate, I highly recommend you microwave it at 15-second intervals, stirring between each interval.
Pour into a lined tray.
No Bake Fudge Making tip: you may consider using plastic wrap. I used wax paper and it was a little difficult to un-stick this from the fudge.
Add your favorite sprinkles and pop into the refrigerator; or freezer if you want this cooled faster.
Are sprinkles gluten free?
Many sprinkles are gluten free. This Chef’s Select brand is even certified gluten free! These brands use no artificial dyes Oasis and Super Natural Girl so if your family is sensitive to artificial dyes, this is a good brand to try!
Are Wilton Sprinkles gluten free?
A note about Wilton sprinkles. Wilton does not test their sprinkles for gluten. There is no gluten in their ingredients, but there is a chance for cross-contamination.
I love that you don’t have to bake anything. This no-bake fudge is thick and creamy!
Cut the white fudge into squares, or use a cookie cutter to cut out some fun shapes.
Easy Variations to this white fudge recipe:
- Swirl in some dark chocolate
- Swirl in some colored candy melts. (This fudge recipe can be very colorful!)
- Use any shape cookie cutter. (ie: use a Shamrock shape for St. Patrick’s Day.
More Delicious Candy Recipes to Try:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- White Chocolate Raspberry Fat Bomb
- Peanut Butter Protein Truffles
- Dark Chocolate Truffles
This homemade fudge recipe makes great gifts for teachers and friends!
Things You Need To Make This White Chocolate Fudge Recipe:
- Cookie cutters…how else will you get the fun shapes?
- Long baking pan to set the wax paper in. Once the chocolate is cool, just pull out the wax paper with the chocolate so you can cut shapes.
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup mint pieces, or broken peppermint candies
- your favorite sprinkles
- In a saucepan, melt chips with condensed milk on low heat.
- Stir frequently.
- Pour into a plastic wrap lined dish.
- Add sprinkles.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Remove and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes, or just cut squares.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187Saturated Fat: 1gSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 2gSugar: 2g