Lunchtime is one of the areas many of my readers struggle with. I get it, the thought of coming up with something fun to bring for lunch is a challenge. Leftovers get boring so quickly! Here are 5 healthy gluten free lunch ideas to make lunch a meal you look forward to!
If you are new to gluten free, it is even trickier! My gluten free tips are sure to help you adjust to gluten free living, even if you are a pro!
Grab a lunch box or handy bento box and get ready to pack up these deliciously easy gluten free lunch recipes. Pack up the salads in these tall mason jars. Clean up is easy because you can pop them into the dishwasher when you get home.
If you have not packed a thermos in your lunch box because you thought they were just for kids, you haven't seen some of the trendy long lasting thermoses for adults! They hold more so you can pack more and they keep your food hot until you are ready to eat. Some of my favorites include:
- This wide mouth thermos. has a steam release button so you don't get blasted when you take the lid off!
- Not only is this thermos made of stainless steel, but it is also dishwasher safe, which is not common in thermoses!
- If you need a larger thermos, this big thermos is great. It is also dishwasher safe!
What else to pack in that lunch box?
You can pack so much these days, but you want what you pack to be nutritious and filling to keep you going! Here are some great ideas:
- Fruit like apples, grapes, berries, pears, and cut up melon.
- Cheese sticks or cheese cubes. These can be purchased in single serve sticks or already cut into cubes to help you save time.
- Vegetables with hummus and other healthy dips like this roasted eggplant and red pepper dip.
- These gluten free protein balls are easy to pop into your mouth. You can customize the ingredients with what you have on-hand. You can also pack gluten free protein bars like Luna or Caveman brands.
Finish off lunch with one of these delicious gluten free desserts.
Here are 5 mouthwatering healthy recipe ideas to make for lunch: