If you love fennel, here is a delicious salad for you to try.
Arugula, Orange, and Fennel flavors all work together really well to make this easy salad recipe.
Don’t you just love a salad on a hot day?
When it is hot outside, I don’t like to cook. The stove and oven heat up the house, making it unbearable.
We have been having a hot summer here in the Bay Area, well at least here in the South Bay :-). We are in the middle of an awful drought, and the hills are dry and brown.
More fennel arrived in our farm box this week. I know it is super healthy, but wow. I am still asking myself what do I do with fennel.”
Did you ever feel like you were trying to come up with new ideas for the same vegetable over and over again? Fennel is this vegetable for me. It is important that I make a salad that my kids would also enjoy.
Luckily, my kids are pretty good at eating salads.
I hope you enjoy this easy fresh fennel salad as much as we do. Here is another fennel recipe to try just in case you are being flooded with fennel like we are :-). Grilled Lamb and Fennel Burgers
Here are the two ingredients for the dressing. If you see this vinegar at your local Trader Joe’s, grab it. This has easily become my favorite vinegar to use. It works with fruit and vegetables and is the perfect dressing for fennel.
More Delicious Salad Recipes To Try:
- Daikon Radish and Apple Salad
- Pink Grapefruit and Fennel Salad
- Kale Salad with Apples
- Shaved Fennel Salad with Apricot and Raspberry
- 1 bunch of washed arugula
- 2 large fennel bulbs, chopped into pieces
- 2 medium oranges, chopped into pieces
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons Trader Joe's Orange Muscat Champagne Vinegar
- In a large bowl, add arugula, fennel, and orange pieces.
- In a mixing cup, add oil and vinegar.
- Stir to blend.
- Pour onto the salad and toss to coat.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 65 Sodium: 30mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Protein: 1g
More Yummy Recipes to Round Out Your Meal