These BBQ brisket tostadas with a roasted hatch green chile cheddar cheese sauce are a quick and easy dish that is ready in just minutes.
If you love BBQ, you are going to fall in love with this twist on classic tostadas!
Tostadas are a delicious, quick meal that my whole family loves. All you need is a crispy corn tortilla, a protein, vegetables, and a sauce. You can even make a fun build your own tostada bar for entertaining!
(*This post was sponsored by Farm Rich, but all delicious lip smacking opinions are my own.)
Have you seen Farm Rich Smokehouse’s real barbecue meats in your local Walmart yet? All of their barbecue products are gluten free and ready in just minutes!
Farm Rich hickory smokes their pork, beef, and chicken for 8-10 hours so the flavors really blend into the meats. There are no artificial ingredients, just real meat. These Smokehouse meats are a fabulous source of protein for your family.
And even better? You get all of that summer BBQ flavor, without all of the work grilling! Add my delicious fire roasted hatch chile cheddar cheese cream sauce, and you have a delicious combination of sweet and spicy flavors.
Smokehouse BBQ is perfect for busy families on the go because it gives moms and dads an easy-to-prepare, wholesome center-plate option for simple summer dinners, entertaining, or even backyard BBQs. (And I am already thinking ahead to back to school and how busy our evenings get. This BBQ meat would be a huge time-saver so that our family can enjoy a healthy sit down dinner together.)
Look for Farm Rich Smokehouse in the frozen food section at your local Walmart. You can use this handy locator to find it near you!
These tostadas are so easy to make.
Heat up the BBQ meat and load it onto a crispy tostada.
Saute the leeks and roasted hatch green chiles with olive oil on medium heat.
Add in cream and cheddar cheese.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the cheese is melted. Now it is ready to put on top of the meat.
Easy BBQ brisket tostadas with roasted hatch chile cheddar cheese sauce
- 8 crispy corn tortillas
- 1 box Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek washed and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fire roasted hatch chiles (You can substitute canned chiles if you don't have fresh)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ meat according to box directions.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and leeks over medium heat.
- Cook 3 minutes then add hatch chiles. Saute for 5 more minutes.
- Turn down the heat to low and add heavy cream. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add cheese and salt. Simmer until cheese melts. Serve hot.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes,