Creamy soft chocolate peanut butter fudge is something I think I could live on! This quick and easy chocolate peanut butter fudge is perfect for a snack, or give it as a homemade gift!
If you love chocolate as much as we do, you will want to check out all of my best gluten free chocolate desserts!
This easy chocolate peanut butter fudge is for all of the chocolate lovers out there.
It is funny how I thought I would write this post. It was all about chocolate and peanut butter. The two ingredients that are so good together! Chocolate and peanut butter that just melts in your mouth.
This simple chocolate fudge will just melt in your mouth. And did I mention EASY?? My kids can even make this!
Part of the reason I went is that I am from Austin. It was my place, and I had a lot of friends who are still there. What I didn't expect was how much a city could change over 11 years. Everyone else had discovered how wonderful Austin was, and it has had explosive growth.
I think this is the first time I had been back to visit that I really DIDN'T want to move back. It is crowded, traffic is a nightmare (yes, it is up to Bay Area standards!)
Have you visited your old home town and felt this way?
The one good thing about my trip was all of the new restaurants I enjoyed. I didn't get glutened once! The gluten free dessert themes seemed to all be chocolate and peanut butter! Most restaurants had a gluten free dessert option for me, and it seems like they were ALL chocolate and peanut butter! (If you want to learn about the Austin restaurants I visited on my trip two years ago, you can read all about those too!)
Here are the places I went this trip (totally unsolicited plugs!), just in case you are visiting Austin anytime soon:
- Napa Flats Wood-Fired Kitchen. They even have a dedicated gluten free oven for that amazing gluten free crust they get from a local gluten free bakery! They have zucchini zoodles that you can substitute in any pasta dish! And for dessert, a gluten free chocolate brownie with peanut butter gelato and hot fudge! So amazing!
- Roaring Fork. We went to the downtown Austin location, but there is also a location in North Austin too. Dinner was one of the best blacked red fin fish I have ever had. Totally delicious! Dessert? A dangerous flourless chocolate peanut butter cake. We couldn't even finish it because it was so rich!
- Snap Kitchen. I have written this take out kitchen before. I would say almost EVERYTHING here is gluten free and they have paleo options too!
- Stubb's BBQ is a fun restaurant...but although the barbecue is stellar, there were no gluten free desserts to be found.
So back to chocolate peanut butter fudge!
You can mix this up in under 5 minutes, chill, and enjoy! This fudge tastes so creamy and delicious you will want to make a double batch.
(I made a single batch and it didn't last long in our house!) If you still need more for your chocolate fix, try these easy gluten free chocolate brownies, or this gluten free dark chocolate caramel tart!
One thing that I love is how versatile this fudge is. You can toss any mix-ins into the batter. M&Ms, marshmallows, nuts, chips, you name it! You can even put pink sprinkles on top and give it to your loved ones for Valentine's Day!
Like I said before, this creamy chocolate fudge recipe is so easy to make.
Melt the chocolate, mix the ingredients in and pour it into a wax paper-lined baking pan. Refrigerate for an hour.
Slice the fudge any size you like, depending on how much chocolate you want in each bite :-).
More Delicious Fudge Recipes To Try:
- Dark melting chocolate..this melts so smoothly!
- Peanut butter flour. This is awesome for smoothies too!
- 2 cups dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup peanut butter powder, (I used Raley's brand)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- (*Optional any candy or nuts to mix in)
- In a sauce pan, melt chocolate and condensed milk on low heat.
- Add peanut butter powder and vanilla. Stir to blend.
- Line an 6x6 pan with wax paper. Pour hot chocolate mixture in. Use a spoon to spread it out.
- Chill in the refrigerator 1-2 hours. Slice and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 125Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 2g
Please note this nutrition information is calculated by a recipe plugin and is an estimate based on the ingredients used in this recipe.