These delicious gluten free black bean brownie truffles are a delicious bite-sized snack. Nobody will know these brownie truffles have healthy black beans inside!
This holiday season I am making more bite-sized desserts. Desserts you can just pop into your mouth.
I hope you love these easy gluten free black bean truffles as much as my family did.
They are insanely delicious and irresistible!
These truffles are so easy to make, my kids could make them! It is always more fun when you can get your hands dirty making them. Or, maybe I won’t let my kids make these…if they know there are healthy things like black beans in these truffles, they won’t eat them :-(.
Kids are funny that way. This gluten free dessert recipe uses a delicious chocolate brownie mix to create truffles.
(*This post is sponsored by Zemas Madhouse Baking Mixes. All delicious, lip smacking chocolaty opinions are my own.)
I am pretty famous for hiding nutrition in my desserts, but these black bean truffles are so good, you won’t know they are better for you! These brownie bites are filled with healthy ingredients, and I don’t want my kids to find out!! This is what I love most about Zemas Madhouse Foods. They use ancient grains and seeds in their mixes. Healthier flours like teff flour, flaxseed meal, hemp seeds, and chia seeds.
Zemas Madhouse Foods is dedicated to manufacturing gluten-free, ancient grain cookies and baking mixes that support a clean eating lifestyle through the use of minimally processed ingredients that can safely be a part of diets that are limited, allergy-free and diabetic-friendly.
They commit to being free of the top 8 allergens (dairy, soy, eggs, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, fish) as well as rice, sesame, yeast, sulfites, additives, trans fats, preservatives and refined sugar.
Shhhh, you have to promise not to say anything to my kids!!
These truffles are so versatile because they make wonderful teacher gifts, and even look fabulous on a dessert buffet!
Are you ready to make these chocolaty gluten free black bean brownie bites?
Mash up the black beans and make this brownie mix according to package instructions.
Bake the brownies.
Use a small cookie scoop to get a scoop of dough. Roll into a ball.
Line up the brownie balls onto a piece of wax paper.
Drop the brownie balls into melted dark chocolate and turn to coat.
Set the chocolate covered brownie bite back onto the wax paper.
Put in the refrigerator to allow the chocolate coating to set.
Box them up, or pop one into your mouth 🙂
(*Please note this post may have affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Tools You Need to Make This Recipe:
- Zemas Madhouse Black Bean Brownie Mix….these are packed with healthy ingredients.
- Cookie Scoop, this helps make sure all of your brownie balls are uniform in size.
- 1 box Zemas Black Bean Brownie Bites mix
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and smooshed
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 10 ounces water
- 3/4 cup dark melting chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow to cool.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out brownies and roll into balls with your hands.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate (you can use white chocolate too!).
- Dip the brownie balls into the chocolate and roll to coat.
- Set each ball onto a piece of waxed paper.
- Use sprinkles, nuts, chips if you would like.
- Cool in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 198 Saturated Fat: 2g Sodium: 95mg Carbohydrates: 30g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 17g Protein: 2g
More Yummy Healthy Dessert Ideas to Try!