If you love creamy rice pudding, this super quick and easy hack will have you enjoying this treat in no time.
Not only is this rice pudding creamy and delicious, but it is also vegan AND gluten free!!
The best part? No baking or fussing because this hack makes this rice pudding recipe so easy.
This week was our second “Ladies Who Lunch” luncheon. This is a wonderful group of women, of all ages, who get together to chat and enjoy lunch once a month. Sometimes there is a meal theme, other times there isn’t.
It is a fairly new group and we can have anywhere from 12-25 women attend each luncheon. Work was a bit busier than usual and I needed a dessert I could bring that was super quick to make.
I am the only gluten free one in the group, so I usually bring a dessert. Missing a meal is a bummer…but I HATE missing out on dessert :-).
I hope you enjoy this rice pudding…if you have a favorite dessert hack, let me know!
How to make Vanilla Rice Pudding:
Creamy vanilla rice pudding recipe.
- 2 cups aborio rice
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package Jello instant vanilla pudding mix
- Cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- In a big pot, bring coconut milk, water, and sugar to boil.
- Add aborio rice, cover, and drop heat down to simmer.
- When rice is almost cooked, add the box of Jello instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Stir and let cook 5 more minutes.
- Put in a dish and serve warm.
- If you like your rice pudding cold, put the dish into the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- If cold, you can slice it easily and serve.
Try this delicious Cardamom and Coconut Rice Pudding recipe.
More Tasty Recipes to Try