Raise your hands if you love chocolate!! These flourless peanut butter brownies a la mode will be a huge hit with guests during those holiday parties. Rich delicious chocolate blended with creamy peanut butter combine into one delicious gluten free flourless brownie dessert.
If you love chocolate as much as we do, check out my best gluten free chocolate dessert recipes too!
I love this time of year. It is time for families and friends to get together and celebrate the holidays. This year we head up to my husband’s family in the East Bay. Everyone is coming and we always have so much fun.
I am bringing a big batch of these flourless chocolate peanut butter brownies so everyone can give these a try!
Our family tradition at my in-laws is a little silly. It started many years ago as a joke. My in-laws had been out of the country and didn’t have time to set up a tree when they came home. We used a light up yard snowman as a substitute.
Yes, you heard that right….a light up snowman instead of a tree.
I know it sounds odd, but this wire and mesh snowman has been there every year as long as I can remember.
He is more of an old friend at this point. His nose has broken off, and he is starting to show his age, but he still lights up beautifully every year :-).
This year I am making these flourless chocolate peanut butter brownies for our family dessert. Our whole family is gluten free so these are perfect to make.
More Delicious Gluten Free Brownie Recipes to Try:
- Gluten Free Delicata Squash Paleo Brownies
- Easy Gluten Free Brownies
- Flourless Chocolate Mint Brownies
- Gluten Free Blond Brownies (aka Blondies!)
Add in some creamy vanilla ice cream, and these gluten free peanut butter brownies are perfect for our dessert!
These brownies are so quick and easy to make.
Add your wet ingredients to a mixer. In a separate bowl, melt butter. Add in chips and peanut butter and microwave for 30 seconds. Mix and add to the mixer. Put into a greased baking dish and top with crushed peanuts. Easy Peazy!
Drizzle that ice cream with gooey hot fudge. Get ready to dive into these flourless chocolate brownies!!
Tools You Need To Make This Recipe:
- An 8×8 pan to make the perfect amount of brownies.
- Mixing bowls that don’t slide all over your counter when you mix ingredients.
How to make this easy flourless peanut butter brownies:
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, I used crunchy
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Giant scoop of HÄAGEN-DAZS® vanilla ice cream
- hot fudge
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a mixer, combine eggs, vanilla, and sugar.
- Mix on low until blended.
- In a microwave safe dish, melt the butter. Add peanut butter and chips. Microwave 30 seconds.
- Stir everything until the chips are melted. Add this to the mixer. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the balance of the chocolate mixture.
- Mix for 2 minutes.
- Add to a greased brownie pan.
- Top with the crushed peanuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes until done.
- Allow to cool then cut.
- Wipe the knife after each cut so the brownies edges don't get choppy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 302 Saturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 65mg Sodium: 139mg Carbohydrates: 27g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 17g Protein: 9g
Love brownies? Try these Gluten Free Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars.