Raise your hands if you love chocolate!! These flourless chocolate brownies a la mode will be a huge hit with for all of your chocolate lovers!! Rich delicious chocolate blended with creamy peanut butter that combines into one delicious gluten free flourless brownie dessert.
If you love chocolate as much as we do, check out my best gluten free chocolate dessert recipes too!
I love this time of year. It is time for families and friends to get together and celebrate the holidays. This year we head up to my husband's family . Everyone is coming and we always have so much fun. With most people attending being gluten free, this easy flourless brownie recipe will make a great dessert.
Our family tradition at my in-laws is a little silly. It started many years ago as a joke. My in-laws had been out of the country and didn't have time to set up a tree when they came home. We used a light-up yard snowman as a substitute.
Yes, you heard that right....a light-up snowman instead of a tree. I know it sounds odd, but this wire and mesh snowman has been there every year as long as I can remember. He is more of an old friend at this point. His nose has broken off, and he is starting to show his age, but he still lights up beautifully every year :-).
We love to celebrate all things chocolate at this time of year. If you love chocolate and peanut butter flavors combined, this Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge and this Homemade Toffee Recipe are also delicious recipes to try!
More Delicious Gluten Free Brownie Recipes to Try:
- Gluten Free Delicata Squash Paleo Brownies
- Easy Gluten Free Brownies
- Flourless Chocolate Mint Brownies
- Gluten Free Blond Brownies (aka Blondies!)
Add in some creamy vanilla ice cream, and these gluten free peanut butter brownies are perfect for our dessert!
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut butter
- Chopped roasted peanuts
These brownies are so quick and easy to make. Grab your ingredients above and get ready for the best chocolate fix ever!
Step 1: Add your wet ingredients to a standing mixer. Whip until mixed.
Step 2: In a separate bowl, melt butter. Add in chips and peanut butter and microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well and add this to your mixer. Blend until all of the chocolate and peanut butter is mixed in.
Step 3: Put the flourless chocolate brownie batter into a greased baking dish and top with crushed peanuts. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes depending on the size of your pan. Easy Peazy!
You can easily make these brownies without a standing mixer. All you need is a bowl and a spoon so you can mix it manually.
You can definitely use different nuts like pecans or walnuts in this recipe!
What makes this particular flourless brownie recipe special is the peanut butter. If you prefer a nut-free brownie, try this amazing Gluten Free Brownie recipe instead!
These brownies will keep up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
We love freezing brownies so we can enjoy them anytime. You can freeze these brownies in a Ziplock bag or freezer-safe container.
Drizzle that ice cream with gooey hot fudge. Get ready to dive into these flourless chocolate brownies!!
Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter I used crunchy
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Giant scoop of HÄAGEN-DAZS® vanilla ice cream
- hot fudge
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a mixer, combine eggs, vanilla, and sugar.
- Mix on low until blended.
- In a microwave safe dish, melt the butter. Add peanut butter and chips. Microwave 30 seconds.
- Stir everything until the chips are melted. Add this to the mixer. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the balance of the chocolate mixture.
- Mix for 2 minutes.
- Add to a greased brownie pan.
- Top with the crushed peanuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes until done.
- Allow to cool then cut.
- Wipe the knife after each cut so the brownies edges don't get choppy.
If you love the recipes you are finding on my blog, I would love for you to sign up for my newsletter (and get my free chocolate e-cookbook!)