This moist Gluten Free Bailey’s Banana Bread has a unique ingredient, Bailey’s Irish Cream. Grab your ripe bananas and Irish cream and give this recipe a try.
Check out all of my delicious gluten free banana recipes if you love bananas…you will want to try them all!
I love Bailey’s Irish Cream over ice…it is super sweet. My husband prefers it with Kahlua mixed in to cut down on the sweetness.
Either way, this Irish cream banana bread recipe will make you happy :-).
Once you make a gluten free banana bread, you will want to make several loaves. This bread recipe freezes really well, so you always have some on-hand!
I am starting to love Irish cream in recipes. Follow along with my blog as I create more dessert recipes with this sweet syrupy cocktail.
This gluten free bread blends the best of both worlds if you enjoy it with breakfast and a mug of your favorite coffee 🙂 . If you love sweetbreads with your coffee, give this Gluten Free Pumpkin Caramel Bread or this Gluten Free Matcha Green Tea Banana Bread a try!
How To Make Gluten Free Bailey’s Banana Bread
Ready to dive in? The riper your bananas are, the sweeter this bread will turn out. If your bananas are not quite ripe enough to make this gluten free banana bread recipe, try one of these easy hacks for a sweet ripe banana.
Combine the wet and dry ingredients. When you mix up the banana bread batter, make sure you don’t over-mix it. Your bread will be lighter if you mix it just enough to get all of the ingredients mixed in.
Spread out the dough into a lightly greased bread pan and bake at 350 degrees.
What do you like to mix with Bailey’s, or do you like it straight like me?
Click here to see all of the gluten free bread recipes on this blog.
More Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipes to Try:
- Gluten Free Banana Bread Pudding
- Easy Gluten Free Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Banana Bread with Cranberries (or use your favorite fruit!)
- Moist Gluten Free Banana Bars
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- Baileys Irish Cream, or you can make your own with this easy tutorial.
- A great bread loaf pan to make your bread the right shape.
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cashew meal, I like Trader Joe's brand
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons bourbon vanilla
- 2 large bananas, very ripe best
- 3 tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray coconut oil on a bread pan to coat.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients.
- Whisk to blend.
- In a medium bowl, add bananas and mash into a paste.
- Add other wet ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into bread pan.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until done.
- Allow to cool.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 574 Total Fat: 29g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 62mg Sodium: 335mg Carbohydrates: 71g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 32g Protein: 10g