I had fun tossing ingredients into these gluten free anything goes chocolate cookies! This easy gluten free chocolate cookie recipe is a family favorite!
If you love peanut butter, these easy Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies with Peanut Butter Chips will make you happy!
Chocolate cravings! Oh my gluten free chocolate cookie!
My family has been asking me to make chocolate cookies lately. A LOT!
I can’t even remember the last time I made gluten free chocolate cookies. I think it was over a month ago when I baked these gluten free chocolate walnut cookies. No wonder my family is going crazy.
Obviously, my family loves chocolate as much as I do :-).
I recently bought a bag of cashew meal, so I added some into these cookies for a nice protein boost. If you don’t have a Trader Joe’s close by, you can make your own cashew meal by grinding raw cashews. Cashew meal is delicious in this Gluten Free Cashew Meal Blueberry Muffins recipe!
My husband bought this immersion blender for me a couple of months ago. It has an attachment that allows you to grind your own nut meals. (Mine was discontinued, but I included the link to the newer model so you can see what that looks like.)
It is fast and easy to grind just about anything. It is really easy to clean as well!!
These gluten free chocolate cookies would be perfect for a cookie exchange party…here are my favorite gluten free cookie exchange recipes in case you want to try a few of my kids’ favorite cookie recipes.
This is a nice sticky dough, perfect for the cookies to spread out on the cookie sheet.
This picture is a little dark, but you can see all of those yummy peanut butter chips waiting to be baked in. You are going to love this gluten free chocolate cookie recipe!!
Let the gluten free chocolate cookies cool on a cooling rack. Enjoy when they are warm so the melted peanut butter chips melt in your mouth :-).
More Delicious Gluten Free Cookie Recipes to Try!
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Gluten Free Almond Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge. Okay, not a cookie but it has amazing chocolate and peanut butter flavors like this cookie.
- Gluten Free Russian Tea Cookies
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- Authentic Foods Sorghum Flour…it is ground super fine, which makes your baking taste that much better!
- Authentic Foods Tapioca Starch.
How to make gluten free chocolate cookies
- 1 cup cashew meal, I use Trader Joe's
- 1/4 cup Authentic Foods Sorghum Flour
- Authentic Foods Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup coconut Sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed or coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut, I used Trader Joe's
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
- In a medium bowl, add wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Add chips, coconut, and nuts.
- Mix well.
- Spray a cookie sheet with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- Scoop out dough with a cookie scoop, or soup spoon.
- Bake cookies 8-10 minutes until done.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 148 Saturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 24mg Sodium: 135mg Carbohydrates: 12g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 7g Protein: 2g
More Delicious Gluten Free Desserts To Try!