Cast Iron Skillet Desserts
Is there any better flavor combination than chocolate and peanut butter?
Cast-Iron Skillet Dessert
You can slice it like pizza into wedges or just dig in with a spoon! I vote the spoon approach. It's so much more fun that way!
More Delicious Chocolate Recipes to Try:
- Chocolate Chia Jam Chocolates
- GF Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Ultimate Skillet Cookie
- A gluten free flour blend with Xanthan Gum mixed in. If your mix doesn't have it, add 1 teaspoon.
- A 10 1/2 inch cast iron skillet.
- Good quality cocoa powder.
If you tried this recipe or any other recipe on my blog, please leave me a rating and a comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest to see even more delicious recipes!
Gluten Free Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie
- 1 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter melted, for serving
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips melted, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 10-inch cast iron skillet with butter or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine gluten-free flour blend, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Gradually add in the flour mixture, stirring in between, just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Lightly press dough into the cast iron skillet.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes, until edges are set and middle is mostly cooked. Remove from oven at let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Drizzle melted peanut butter and chocolate over the cookie skillet. Top with ice cream if you wish and serve warm.
If you love the recipes you are finding on my blog, I would love for you to sign up for my newsletter (and get my free chocolate e-cookbook!)