If you love pancakes, you will love this simple recipe for gluten-free pancakes with coconut and pecan is for you.
Stack these pancakes high and drizzle the maple syrup! This easy breakfast recipe will be a crowd pleaser!
Saturday morning are one of my favorite times. It is quiet and peaceful in my kitchen.
There is no rush, no fuss, and I have all of the time I need to experiment with new recipes.
I serve breakfast late morning when the kids get up in the morning.
It seems like my 12 year old sleeps later and later each Saturday morning. He is in a perpetual growth spurt and his body needs the sleep. For him, he gets to heat his breakfast up because he often wakes hours after everyone else.
I am pretty sure this gluten free pancake recipe will help draw him out of bed.
Do your kids like to sleep in? There was definitely a big shift in our house when our kids hit their early teen years. Gone are the 6 am wakings…in with the kids sleeping the entire morning.
This easy gluten-free pancake recipe makes moist and delicious pancakes, and full of coconut and pecan flavors.
How to make gluten free pancakes:
Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
This batter is a bit thick, my kids like their pancakes on the thicker side. You can add a little more water if your kids like their pancakes thinner.
Just add syrup :-).
Click here to see all of the breakfast recipes on this blog.
(*Please note there is an affiliate link in this recipe. If you make a purchase using an affiliate link, it won’t change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I appreciate your support.)
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Flour Blend, (*Note, my flour blend has xanthan gum included. If yours doesn't, add 1 teaspoon.)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut lightly sweetened
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients.
- Whisk to blend.
- In a medium bowl, add all wet ingredients and mix.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil on medium heat.
- Use a ladle to pour pancake mix onto the skillet.
- Cook 3 minutes, then flip so the other side cooks.
- Remove from heat and repeat until all of the batter is used.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: g
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 411 Saturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 81mg Sodium: 684mg Carbohydrates: 42g Fiber: 8g Sugar: 11g Protein: 12g
Looking for more breakfast ideas? How about this Chorizo, Spinach, & Yellow Squash Breakfast Scramble?
More Yummy Breakfast Ideas to Try!