If you are guilty of eating all of the cookie dough before you actually can bake the cookies, this gluten free edible cookie dough will become your favorite. No worries about eating raw eggs with this recipe!!
Hi!! This is Sandi’s (aka Mrs. Fearless Dining’s) daughter, Kaela.
I was on Instagram the other day, and I came across this recipe (non-gluten free) for edible cookie dough! So then I thought, “Hey! I should make this gluten free so my mom can share this recipe on her blog.”
Does your mom let you cook in the kitchen?
This edible gluten free cookie dough recipe is so easy, and you can make it without making a giant mess in the kitchen!! What kid wouldn’t want to make a big bowl full?? This cookie dough recipe is perfect for those hot days when your mom won’t use the oven. This dough is the ultimate no-bake cookie treat!
I can’t be the only one who LOVES to eat the dough….even if mom says raw cookie dough isn’t safe because of the raw eggs. Lucky for me, this gluten free cookie dough is safe to eat! This recipe has lots of brown sugar and is creamy and delicious.
I sure do. So, I told my mom about the recipe I found, and lo’ and behold, she said I could try to make the recipe gluten free. On one condition, I had to help clean up. 🙁
I said “yay” and got right to it. If you really love cookie dough, you can try this gluten free cookie dough frosting. Can you imagine a whole cake frosted with cookie dough? Look how good it was on these gluten free chocolate donuts!
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Things You Need to Make This Recipe:
- These mixing bowls are pretty awesome because they don’t slide all around the counter when you mix this cookie dough!
- If you don’t have a Trader Joe’s nearby to get their gluten free flour, use my mom’s favorite gluten free flour blend.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups Trader Joe's all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 stick of softened butter
- TONS of chocolate chips, (my kids' words, I used 1/2 cup!)
- In a bowl, use your mixer to mix the softened butter and brown sugar. Then add vanilla and salt. MIx again.
- Add in flour and mix.
- Add in milk and mix.
- Put in all the chocolate chips
- (If the mixture is still runny, add more flour until it is slightly thicker. Then set in the fridge and chill for about an hour.)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: g
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 133 Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 110mg Carbohydrates: 29g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 15g Protein: 2g
I hope you like this as much as me and my brother did!!
(This needs to go into the refrigerator to chill!!)
More Yummy Gluten Free Recipes to Try!