These gluten free chocolate chip cookies use a blood orange infused olive oil for a special flavor.
I used this fabulous blood orange infused olive oil from a Bay Area local farm called Capay Valley Ranches. If you are feeling brave, here is an easy to follow tutorial on how to make your own infused olive oils. They make wonderful gifts during the holidays. Cookies made with olive oil tend to be moist and delicious.
Click here to see all of the cookie recipes on this blog.
Here is a gluten free chocolate chip cookie I have wanted to try from my friend at Texanerin, Grain Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites.
(*Please note there are affiliate links in the recipe below. Making a purchase using an affiliate link will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the costs of running this blog. I appreciate your support.)
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- My favorite gluten free flour blend.
- Coconut sugar helps keep these cookies lower glycemic so no sugar buzz!
Easy gluten free orange olive oil chocolate chip cookies
- 1 1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten free flour blend (*Note, my flour blend has xanthan gum included. If yours doesn't, add 1 teaspoon.)
- 1 cup cashew meal
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- dash salt
- 1/4 cup orange infused olive oil
- 1/2 cup light canned coconut milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts optional
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
- In a medium bowl, add all wet ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Add chips and nuts and mix.
- Spray coconut oil onto a baking sheet.
- Use a spoon to drop cookie batter in small circles onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until done.
- Cool on a cooling rack.
More Yummy Cookie Recipes to Try!