If you love chocolate and ice cream, this delicious Gluten Free Peppermint Ice Cream Pie is the perfect treat for the holidays!
Ice cream doesn’t just have to be for summer!! Check out my Best Gluten Free Ice Cream recipes all year long!
Have you seen Immaculate Baking’s gluten free mixes and cookie doughs? They are AHMAZING! Their gluten free products are certified gluten free so you know they are safe.
Many of their gluten free mixes are organic too! Nothing artificial!
You will find three kinds of refrigerated gluten free cookie dough:
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip
- Gluten Free Double Chocolate Chunk
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookie
They also have several delicious baking mixes! For this recipe, I used the double chocolate chunk refrigerated cookie dough. These not only make the most amazing soft chewy gluten free chocolate cookies, but you can use these to make a fabulous pie crust!
Here are two of my favorite homemade ice cream recipes that would be delicious in this gluten free cookie crust. Gluten Free Pumpkin Ice Cream with Chocolate Cookies and No-Churn Caramel Chip Ice Cream.
(Keep reading to see my video that walks you through how to make this gluten free peppermint ice cream pie in just 3 steps!)
You may think I am crazy making a gluten free ice cream cake in winter, but I can’t help it. We eat ice cream all year long in our family. Why not in the winter??
I am trying very hard not to feel guilty about eating this cake while I did my photo shoot. I had some help…Mr. Fearless Dining was on-hand to help take pictures while holding a fork!
How to use cookie dough to make a pie crust:
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 12 gluten free chocolate cookies
- 1/4 cup crushed candy canes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take one package Immaculate Baking Company Refrigerated Gluten Free Chocolate Cookie Dough.
- Press the dough into a pie tin. Cover the whole bottom and sides.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool fully.
- Fill the cookie crust with your favorite ice cream flavor. I used vanilla bean.
- Sprinkle broken candy cane pieces over the top of the ice cream pie.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 316 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 60mg Sodium: 191mg Carbohydrates: 36g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 30g Protein: 3g