Gluten free triple chip cookies are for those of us who can’t decide what to throw in our cookies. Caramel chips, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips…sometimes it is hard to pick just one.
It gets to the best of us sometimes.
There are too many choices in baking chips, and they all sound good!
I asked my kids to see if they could help me narrow down which chips to use in this recipe. My son thought this was funny and asked why I didn’t just use them all.
Okay, this one is for you Jadon 🙂
(*Please note this post contains affiliate links. Purchasing from these links does not change the price you pay, but a tiny commission comes to me to help offset costs from running this site. I really appreciate your support!!)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup Authentic Foods Gluten Free Multi Flour Blend
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray coconut oil onto a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Add all chips and mix well.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop dough onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until done.
- (***Caramel bits get very hot when baked. Use caution when easing the cookies off of the spatula because the melted caramel can burn you.)
Would you like to see even more cookie recipes? Check out every recipe on this blog here.
What is your favorite chip to put into a cookie?
If you like this cookie recipe, try this recipe for gluten free chocolate peanut butter chip cookies!
Here is another of my favorite cookie recipes, Gluten Free Acorn Squash Cookies.