Gluten free triple chocolate chip cookies are for those of us who can’t decide what kind of chips to add into your cookie recipe!
Caramel chips, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips…sometimes it is hard to pick just one.
It gets to the best of us sometimes.
There are too many choices in baking chips, and they all sound good! I have used peanut butter chips, like in this easy Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies with Peanut Butter Chips, and I have used dark and white chocolate together with these Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.
I asked my kids to see if they could help me narrow down which chips to use in this recipe. My son thought this was funny and asked why I didn’t just use them all. Triple chocolate chip cookies are invented!
Okay, this triple chip cookie recipe is for you Jadon 🙂
(Don’t forget to check out all of the gluten free cookies on this blog!)
More Delicious Gluten Free Cookie Recipes To Try:
- The Cookie Exchange Holiday Cookie Roundup
- Easy Gluten Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Gluten Free Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Edible Gluten Free Cookie Dough!
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- This gluten free flour blend worked perfectly in this recipe.
- A big cookie sheet to bake these cookies on.
- A cookie scoop to make your cookies all the same size.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup Authentic Foods Gluten Free Multi Flour Blend
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray coconut oil onto a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Add all chips and mix well.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop dough onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until done.
- (***Caramel bits get very hot when baked. Use caution when easing the cookies off of the spatula because the melted caramel can burn you.)
OXO Good Grips Medium Cookie Scoop
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 5), Non Slip Colorful Silicone Bottom Nesting Storage Bowls by Aammaxs-yyi, Polished Mirror Finish For Healthy Meal Mixing and Prepping 1.5-2 - 2.5-3.5 - 7QT
There are affiliate links in my posts. This doesn't change the cost you pay for an item, it just means a tiny commission comes to Fearless Dining to help offset the costs of running this blog.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 145 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 16mg Sodium: 87mg Carbohydrates: 16g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 11g Protein: 3g
More Delicious Cookie Recipes!