You are going to LOVE this easy new, entertaining idea using frozen meatballs. These frozen meatball appetizer recipes make entertaining SO easy!
Can you believe you can have 4 different appetizers in just 15 minutes? These quick and easy meatball appetizers are perfect for when people drop by or at that particular game-day party!
The holiday season is upon us and is the season of friends and entertainment. It is time to gather up those gluten free appetizer recipes! How about some hearty chicken meatballs? They make the best appetizers and party food!
I am not worrying anymore because I have a secret weapon that allows me to get a tasty appetizers out in under 15 minutes!
Easy Gluten Free Appetizers Made with Frozen Meatballs
Gluten free crostini topped with marinara, a gluten free meatball, fresh mozzarella, and basil. These are a popular treat for game day!
You will also love that you can make this in under 15 minutes!
Here is another angle to show you how pretty these crostini are for a buffet table.
Next up is a delicious BBQ appetizer. Drizzle your favorite barbecue sauce and top with a sweet, fresh pineapple chunk!
It was hard to keep my son from eating all of these appetizers during the photoshoot.
If you love tacos, this taco meatball appetizer will be popular. Top a corn tortilla chip with an organic chicken meatball, salsa, cheese, and a jalapeño slice!
Lastly, a special healthy chicken meatball recipe is simple but delicious. Grab a bottle of aged balsamic vinegar. (Aged balsamic is sweet and thick compared to regular balsamic vinegar.)
Here are even more delicious Gluten Free Meatball Appetizers if you are having a party!
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
- 20 chicken meatballs
- ¼ cup marinara
- ¼ cup mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup salsa
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup chopped pineapple
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- Heat the meatballs in the microwave per package instructions.
- For taco meatballs: Add one meatball to a tortilla chip. Top with salsa and cheddar cheese. Jalapeno slice optional.
- For Crostini: Slice a gluten free baguette in thin slices and toast. Top with a teaspoon of marinara sauce. Add a meatball, fresh mozzarella, and basil leaf.
- For Barbecue: Take a toothpick and add a pineapple chunk. Next add a meatball. Drizzle barbecue sauce on.
- For Balsamic: Take an aged balsamic vinegar. Aged vinegars are thick and sweet. Drizzle onto a meatball and add a toothpick!
Please know that every gluten free flour blend has a different starch to grain ratio. If you use a blend I didn't test, you may need to adjust your moisture levels in your baked goods.
Nutritional information is an estimate provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the actual nutritional information with the products and brands you are using with your preferred nutritional calculator.
Simplifying the art of baking and cooking gluten-free recipes.