Pumpkin spice and everything nice is a fabulous saying for this thick and creamy no-churn pumpkin spice ice cream with chopped gluten-free chocolate cookies inside!
You may think I am nuts to make ice cream in October, but trust me when I say this pumpkin ice cream is worth it! Keep scrolling to see a simple video that shows you how to make this ice cream!
(*This post was sponsored by Immaculate Baking. All delicious opinions are my own.)
No-Churn Ice Cream
No-churn ice cream is by far the easiest way to make ice cream. All you have to do to make this easy no machine ice cream is take two basic ingredients, add in the flavors and mix-ins you love, whip and freeze.
It doesn’t get any easier than that. Just check out this easy video to see how to make this ice cream!!
When Immaculate Baking Company asked me to create something special with their gluten-free refrigerated cookie dough packs, I knew exactly what I wanted to make! I love creating fun gluten free recipes :-).
I use Immaculate Baking mixes fairly often as my kids have quite the sweet tooth. You may remember these delicious Gluten Free Almond Joy Cookie Bars I made with their Gluten Free Double Chocolate Cookie Mix.
Chocolate Cookies in Ice Cream
Today I am gushing about their EASY refrigerated chocolate cookie dough. You can buy their gluten free cookie packs in double chocolate, peanut butter, or chocolate chip.
Now picture these chocolaty gluten free cookies with pumpkin spice…now you can see where I got my inspiration from for this easy pumpkin ice cream!!
Feel like you want to dip a spoon into this bowl of pumpkin spice ice cream?
There are companies that make a gluten-free ice cream cone if you prefer a cone. You can also make your own homemade DIY Gluten-Free Waffle Cones as my son demonstrated.
Tips and Substitutions:
- If you don’t want too much chocolate in your ice cream (is that even possible??) Try one of Immaculate Baking’s other deliciously moist gluten free cookies. I bet their chocolate chip or peanut butter cookies would also taste delicious in this no-churn ice cream recipe.
- I used a Vitamix to blend this ice cream up in just seconds. If you don’t have a Vitamix, feel free to use a different blender, or even a hand mixer to whip it up.
- I like a strong pumpkin spice flavor. Feel free to vary the quantities of spice to make it perfect for you.
- I used an organic condensed milk for this recipe. There is also a coconut condensed milk that will also work beautifully in this pumpkin ice cream recipe.
See all of those big chunks of gluten free chocolate cookie in this pumpkin spice ice cream? Those big cookie chunks are what makes this ice cream over the top!!
Are you ready to make a batch of cookies and this pumpkin spice ice cream recipe?
Add the pumpkin puree, heavy whipping cream, condensed milk, and pumpkin pie spices to a Vitamix or blender. You can add these ingredients in any order, just dump them in!
Whip the ingredients until they are thick and fluffy like what you can see through the top of the Vitamix here.
Pour the whipped cream into a bread loaf or other freezer-safe container. (Sorry the photo is slightly blurry, I took a snapshot from the video below.)
How long do you freeze homemade ice cream?
I freeze my homemade no-churn ice creams for at least 4 hours so that they are solid enough to use an ice cream scoop.
Can I use a blender to make no-churn ice cream?
You can use a Vitamix or another blender to make no-churn ice cream. If you do not own a blender, you can make it in a food processor!
More Delicious No-Churn Ice Cream Recipes to Try:
How to make no-churn pumpkin ice cream:
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces condensed milk, (regular or coconut are fine)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup gluten-free chocolate cookies
- Add all ingredients to your Vitamix or blender.
- Blend on high for 30-40 seconds until the cream is thick and creamy.
- Pour into a freezer safe container. Add chopped up gluten-free chocolate cookies and mix.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 376 Saturated Fat: 16g Cholesterol: 98mg Sodium: 87mg Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 28g Protein: 5g
More Yummy Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes to Try!