Radishes are in season and I can’t wait to share this spicy new way to enjoy them. I hope you like this radish salad with wasabi vinaigrette as much as we did.
I chose to receive two bunches of radishes in my organic farm box that I get from Farm Fresh to You this week. Picking what I want to be delivered to my house each week really helps me plan what I am going to cook each day.
I love the combination of mild spicy radishes with wasabi. Wasabi is a Japanese spice that you probably recognize because it is popular in sushi.
This radish salad can be as spicy as you like…if you like it really spicy, add more wasabi. If you want it to be more mild, add less wasabi. (*I recommend adding 1/4 teaspoon of wasabi powder, then add more if that isn’t spicy enough.)
Click here to see all of the salad recipes on this blog.
- 2 bunches radishes, sliced thinly
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar, make sure it is gluten free!
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- Put radishes in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, add all dressing ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour dressing on radishes and stir to coat.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 28 Sodium: 22mg Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g
What is your favorite way to enjoy radishes?
More Yummy Salad Recipe Ideas