You are going to love the fresh flavors in this easy Corn and Avocado Salsa. This corn salsa dip is not only delicious on chips, but it makes a flavorful topper for steaks and burgers too!
With just a few simple ingredients, you can make this easy corn salad recipe for picnics, cookouts, or anytime you are craving fresh flavors.
Corn Salsa Dip and Chips
My kids have been dipping fanatics for many years. Give them something they can put on chips and they are happy campers. This corn salsa dip is special because it is my way of sneaking a few veggies in.
Dips don’t have to be full of cheese to taste great!”
Head to your farmer’s market and pick up some peppers, corn on the cob, avocado, limes, and cilantro. Everything is fresh and in season right now.
How to make corn salsa salad:
This will be one of the easiest corn and avocado dip recipes that you will ever make.
- Shuck three ears of corn. Toss the wrapper and corn silk.
- Take a knife and slice off the corn kernels over a bowl.
- Cut two avocados in half. Remove the seeds and scoop out the avocado halves. Chop into pieces and add this to the bowl of corn.
- Chop up your favorite peppers. I used orange pepper, but you can use yellow, red, or green bell pepper. Want extra zing? Add in some spicier pepper like jalapeño peppers! (You know my kids won’t eat spicey…so I put this corn salsa salad into two bowls so I can have my spicy!)
- Chop up cilantro and scallions and add to the bowl.
- Lastly, add in olive oil and lime juice. Stir it up, it doesn’t get any easier.
This is what the corn and avocado salsa will look like before you mix it all up in the bowl. It makes a great salad recipe too!
You will love that this salad is vegan, Whole30, and naturally gluten free!
More Delicious Dip Recipes to Try:
- Crispy Baked French Fries with a Curry Dipping Sauce
- Hatch Chile Hummus
- Hot Cream Cheese Dip
- Roasted Eggplant Dip
What else can you do with this corn and avocado salsa?
- Dip a tortilla chip into it
- Serve it as a salad
- We had this last night on top of steak that we grilled and it was ahhhmazing!
- 3 ears corn on the cob
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons scallions
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- optional fresh chopped jalapeño
- salt and pepper to taste
- Shuck the ears of corn and use a knife to cut the kernels away from the cob into a bowl.
- Chop the peppers, scallions, and cilantro and add to the bowl.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop out the avocado and chop. Add to the bowl.
- Add olive oil and lime juice, optional salt and/or pepper and toss to mix.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 105 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 115mg Carbohydrates: 10g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2g Protein: 2g
More Delicious Gluten Free Appetizer Recipes To Try: