I went to our local Grocery Outlet a few days ago, and I was SHOCKED at how many gluten-free foods they had. As always, you will find that Grocery Outlets will vary store to store. This is just a sampling of what I found when I was in our San Jose store.
I made this Grocery Outlet Gluten-Free Guide to alert you to a new place to find incredibly inexpensive gluten-free foods.
Grocery Outlet tends to buy things in bulk, then distribute what they get to stores. Many times, once something sells out, it is gone. I tend to buy things, try them at home, and if my family likes something, I go buy a lot more.
Do you have a Grocery Outlet nearby? It really is worth checking out!!
I broke all of these pictures down into groups of four to help keep the load time of this page fast. Feel free to send me a note if you have any questions.
- Van’s Gluten Free Blueberry Waffles – These gluten-free waffles are light and fluffy and full of blueberries
- Udi’s Gluten Free Bread – They had two kinds of Udi’s gluten-free bread in their freezer section. White and Whole Grain bread loaves.
- Justin’s Peanut Butter – Their creamy natural peanut butter is addictive!
- Cedar Lane Gluten-Free Frozen Dinners – Has anyone tried these?
Gluten Free Granola
This store has three different types of certified gluten-free granola! It is perfect to top yogurt like in this easy Yogurt Breakfast Parfait recipe.
- Kind Gluten Free Granola
- Udi’s Gluten Free Granola
- Bear Naked Gluten Free Granola
- Kettle Gluten Free Potato Chips
- Village Harvest Rice
If you haven’t tried Anthony’s Cocoa Powder in recipes, you are missing out! Give this easy Paleo Delicata Squash Brownie recipe a try! This cocoa powder is full of chocolate flavor! Grocery Outlet gluten free foods!
- Mission Organic Blue Corn Chips. These are perfect for dipping into the hummus below!
- Pasta Legume is only $1.49 a box!!
- Anthony’s Cocoa Powder
- Explore Cuisine Adzuki Bean Spaghetti
We just stocked up on these two beef Jerky brands for our earthquake kit. It keeps for a really long time!
- Krave Beef Jerky
- Chef’s Cut Jerkey
- Protein Chips – has anyone tried these? I haven’t seen them before.
- Primizia Chips – These are my new favorite chip. They are made with ancient grains…and they have so much flavor. I am going back to buy a case!
- Skinny Pop popcorn is so good in this Creamy Tomato Soup recipe!
- Luna Protein Bars are great for school lunchboxes!
- Grass-Fed Beef Burger Patties in the freezer section. This would be great for a quick dinner!
- Milton’s Gluten Free Crackers. These are big Costco sized bags!
I don’t know about you, but my family loves pizza. You can try this easy Gluten Free Flatbread Pizza recipe if you would like to make your own.
- Smart Food’s Gluten Free Pepperoni Pizza
- Crunchy Rice Rollers – one of my kids’ favorite snacks!
- Mrs. May’s Sweetened nut crunch snacks.
- Dark chocolate quinoa from Next by Nature
Not only are there tons of gluten-free foods, but there are a lot of organics at crazy good prices too! I bought a large bag of organic fresh apples for $4.99 a bag!
- Muir Glen Organic tomato sauce and diced tomatoes were only 99 cents a can!
- Aidell’s Sausage is gluten-free and makes a great breakfast sausage.
- Guerro’s corn tortillas are gluten-free. They have soft corn tortillas, crispy tortillas, and two different sizes!
- Sabra Hummus is a great snack!
Can you believe all of this gluten-free? Grocery Outlet has a great selection of gluten-free foods!
- Goldbaum’s Gluten Free Sugar Cones make ice cream so good!
- Cora Bella Gnocchi is gluten free!! It is the best gnocchi brand we have found.
- Glutino Crackers
- I had no idea this Duncan Heines cake ever existed. Has anyone tried it?
And there you have it! Another great place to find inexpensive gluten-free foods.
See something different in your Grocery Outlet store? Drop a comment below so we can all see what is out there! Thanks for reading!!