Love those white chocolate mochas you see at Starbucks?
This creamy white chocolate mocha mousse will definitely be a hit with your friends and family. This no-bake mocha mousse dessert is perfect for those days when it is too hot to cook.
If you love mousse for dessert as much as we do, check out all of my creamy gluten free mousse recipes!
Starbucks Copy Cat Flavor
This white chocolate mocha mousse recipe is a fabulous copy-cat to those Starbucks white chocolate mochas.
And I have a bonus for you! This yummy recipe is vegan too! Mr. Fearless Dining is cutting out dairy so I am creating a few treats for him to enjoy.
My teen daughter loves white chocolate mochas from Starbucks. It makes me laugh because she hates the taste of coffee. Yup, you heard that right. Hates coffee!
I am not sure how anyone related to me could feel this way….sigh.
Coffee is my thing, but I am not a sweet coffee drinker. I like the strong coffee flavor…a lot. But, after much cajoling, I agreed to taste one just to see what she was so excited about. It was super sweet and reminded me more of a dessert than a wake-up drink.
This Starbucks copy-cat recipe is worth making again, and again! (Or, if you prefer a fruitier mousse, this fresh Raspberry Mousse is one of the most popular recipes on the blog!)
Have you tried a white chocolate mocha coffee drink at Starbucks? Well, if you love the flavor, this dessert is for you! You won’t believe how easy this gluten free mousse recipe is to make. Just keep reading!
This easy gluten free mousse recipe is dairy-free, except for the white chocolate chips. If you can find vegan white chocolate chips, you could definitely make this fully this easy mocha mousse vegan.
More Delicious Mousse Recipes to Try:
- Marscapone Mousse with Roasted Strawberries
- French Vanilla Mousse
- Kabocha Squash Mousse (sweet!)
- Miso Caramel Mousse
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- An electric mixer makes whipping cream a breeze!
- This mixing bowl is my favorite because the rubber bottom prevents it from slipping while you mix.
How to make this white chocolate mocha mousse:
- 1 can full fat coconut milk, COLD
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- In a microwave safe container, melt the white chocolate.
- I set it for 15 seconds at a time, then stir so they melt evenly.
- Pour the hot espresso into the melted chocolate and whisk to blend.
- Allow to cool 8-10 minutes.
- With a mixer or electric beater, beat the cold coconut milk until you see stiff peaks.
- Add gelatin and sugar.
- Add cooled espresso and white chocolate mixture.
- Mix for an additional minute until it is all blended.
- Put in the refrigerator to cool and thicken for an hour.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 194 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 17mg Carbohydrates: 12g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 10g Protein: 2g