Dragon Fruit Salsa
A fun dragon fruit salsa recipe
- 1 large dragon fruit * see note
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 2 tablespoons diced chives
- dash salt
Add all ingredients into a medium bowl and toss together.
Allow to sit for 1 hour so flavors blend together.
Serve with gluten free corn tortilla chips.
- When shopping for dragon fruit, look for a bright pink rind. This means the dragon fruit is fresh and ripe.
- Feel free to spice this up with extra jalapeños.
- You can substitute lime instead of lemon if you prefer.
- This salsa will keep up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Store in an air-tight container.
Serving: 1gCalories: 22kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 16mgPotassium: 48mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 172IUVitamin C: 21mgIron: 1mg