Shiitake Riced Cauliflower Risotto
Easy low carb shiitake riced cauliflower risotto.
- I head cauliflower (riced, or 1 bag of Trader Joe's riced cauliflower)
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 3 green onions sliced
- 6-8 fresh shiitake mushrooms sliced thinly
- ¾ cup almond milk I used original organic
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large pan, melt butter and add garlic and green onions.
Cook 2 minutes and add shiitake mushrooms.
Cook an additional 2 minutes.
Add cauliflower to pan.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add almond milk and parmesan cheese and mix well.
Cook until cauliflower is soft, but not mushy. (About 5 more minutes.)
Serving: 1gCalories: 159kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 5gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 224mgFiber: 5gSugar: 5g