Gluten Free Monster M&M Cookies
Easy giant gluten free monster M&M cookie recipe.
- 1 ¼ cup gluten free flour blend * see note
- ¾ cup almond flour * see note
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- dash salt
- ½ cup butter * see note
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup M&M's * see note
Preheat the oven to 350º F.
In a large bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
In a smaller bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
Add chocolate chips to the dry ingredients, then pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
Use an ice cream scoop to drop large round dough balls onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake 10 minutes until done.
Remove cookies from cooking sheet onto a cooling rack.
- I have tested this recipe with King Arthur Measure for Measure GF and Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 GF blend. That doesn't mean others will not work, I just have not tested other flours.
- If your gluten free flour blend doesn’t contain xanthan gum or guar gum, please add 1 teaspoon.
- I highly suggest using almond flour and not almond meal. Almond meal is more coarse and will make your cookies grainy.
- To make this recipe dairy-free, substitute the butter for vegan butter.
- Feel free to use any mix-in like chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or raisins.
- These cookies will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
Serving: 1gCalories: 355kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 5gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 111mgPotassium: 65mgFiber: 3gSugar: 32gVitamin A: 366IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 80mgIron: 1mg