Gluten Free Cranberry Macadamia White Chocolate Chip Cookies
A very easy gluten free cranberry cookies recipe that is loaded with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- 1 cup almond flour *see note
- ¾ cup gluten free flour blend *see note
- ¾ cup sugar *see note
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 stick butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- dash salt
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup macadamia nuts chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
Preheat the oven to 350º F degrees.
In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients. Whisk to blend.
In a small bowl, add all wet ingredients. Whisk to blend.
Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Add your mix-ins.
Use a cookie scoop to drop cookie dough onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
Bake 8 minutes until done.
Remove from the oven and put cookies onto a cooling rack.
- You can use almond flour, which is more finely ground, or almond meal.
- I have tested this recipe with King Arthur Measure for Measure GF and Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 GF blend in this recipe. That doesn't mean others will not work, I just have not tested other flours.
- If your gluten free flour blend doesn’t contain Xanthan Gum or Guar Gum, please add 1 teaspoon.
- To make this lower glycemic, you can substitute coconut sugar for the regular sugar.
- To make this recipe dairy-free, substitute the butter for vegan butter.
- These cookies will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
Serving: 1cookieCalories: 145kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 3gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 11mgPotassium: 51mgFiber: 2gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 30IUCalcium: 40mgIron: 1mg