Daikon and Green Apple Salad with Pepitas
A delicious salad with daikon, green apple and pepitas
- 2 daikon
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons clementine juice
- 1 granny smith apple
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons pepitas unsalted
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
In a bowl, add oil, vinegar, juices, and parsley. Whisk to blend.
Spiralize the daikon and green apple. If you don't have a spiralizer, feel free to chop it.
Toss the daikon and green apple with the dressing. Allow to sit for 5 minutes so the flavors blend.
Calories: 197kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 3gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gSodium: 62mgFiber: 4gSugar: 14g