Oven Roasted Potato Bacon Roses
This is for the bacon lovers! This easy two ingredient potato bacon roses recipe makes an incredible side dish.
- 3 cups worth of whole potatoes *See note
- 1 pound raw bacon * See note
Preheat the oven to 375º F.
Use the vegetable mandolin to thinly slice the potatoes the long way.
Slice the potato slices in half like the photograph above.
Lay out 4 potato slices and top with a slice of bacon. Carefully roll and place in a muffin tin hole.
Bake 25-30 minutes until the outer layer of potato is crispy. Serve hot.
- I recommend using large russet potatoes. Their flavor and ability to crisp work really well in this recipe.
- Peeling the potatoes is optional. I do not peel mine so the edges have a nice dark rim from the peels.
- Make sure your bacon is gluten free. Applegate and Boar's Head are two of my favorite brands to use.
Serving: 1roseCalories: 198kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 6gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 253mgPotassium: 296mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 15IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 8mgIron: 1mg