White Chocolate Mocha Mousse
A thick creamy white chocolate mocha mousse dessert. It is both gluten free and dairy free!
- 14 ounces full fat coconut milk * see note
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
In a microwave safe container, melt the white chocolate.
I set it for 15 seconds at a time, then stir so they melt evenly.
Pour the hot espresso into the melted chocolate and whisk to blend.
Allow to cool 8-10 minutes.
With a mixer or electric beater, beat the cold coconut milk until you see stiff peaks.
Add gelatin and sugar.
Add cooled espresso and white chocolate mixture.
Mix for an additional minute until it is all blended.
Put in the refrigerator to cool and thicken for an hour.
- In order to get the coconut milk to whip up, put your cans of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight. If they aren't super cold, they won't whip up.
- You can also use heavy cream if you don't have to avoid dairy.
- This mousse will keep up to 3 days in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.
Serving: 1gCalories: 294kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 4gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 21gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 25mgPotassium: 251mgFiber: 1gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 3IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 3mg