Stir Fry Beef and Broccoli
Easy gluten free beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe
- 1 pound beef stew meat *see note
- ¼ cup leeks
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups rice noodles
Heat 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil in a skillet on high heat.
Cook broccoli and leeks until just tender. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and add thinly sliced beef.
Cook the meat until it is almost done. Remove and put in a bowl.
Add tamari, coconut aminos, juice, garlic, and teaspoon of oil to the pan. Saute until it bubbles.
Add meat and vegetables and toss to coat.
Cook another 5 minutes.
Serve over rice, noodles, or by itself.
- You can use any cut of beef for this recipe. You can also substitute shrimp, chicken, or pork if you don't have beef on-hand.
- Tamari and gluten free soy sauce are interchangeable.
- If you can't use coconut oil, any high heat oil is fine.
- You can serve this with rice noodles, or over rice.
- This stir fry will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container.
Serving: 1gCalories: 466kcalCarbohydrates: 103gProtein: 5gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 953mgPotassium: 65mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 93IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 25mgIron: 1mg