Gluten Free Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
A delicious easy gluten free chocolate crinkle cookie recipe.
- 1 ½ cups gluten free flour blend * see note
- ¾ cup almond flour * see note
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cocoa powder * see note
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup + 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- powdered sugar for rolling the dough balls.
Preheat the oven to 350º F.
In a large bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
In a small bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix.
Add Andes Chocolate pieces and mix.
Scoop a little dough and roll with your hands into a ball shape.
Roll the ball in powdered sugar and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
When all of the dough is made into these balls, flatten them to ½ inch thickness with your hand.
Bake 8-10 minutes.
Remove onto a cooling rack.
- I have tested this recipe with King Arthur Measure for Measure GF and Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 GF blend. That doesn't mean others will not work, I just have not tested other flours.
- If your gluten free flour blend doesn’t contain Xanthan Gum or Guar Gum, please add 1 teaspoon.
- If you want to reduce the sugar, you can skip rolling the cookies in powdered sugar.
- To make this recipe dairy-free, substitute the butter for vegan butter.
- I highly suggest using almond flour and not almond meal. Almond meal is more coarse and will make your donuts grainy.
- To make this recipe nut-free, omit the almond flour and substitute an additional ½ cup gluten free flour blend.
- These cookies will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
Serving: 1gCalories: 146kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 5gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 40mgPotassium: 154mgFiber: 3gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 57IUCalcium: 60mgIron: 2mg