Gluten Free Cherry Cobbler Mug Cake
Easy cherry cobbler microwave mug cake recipe.
- 1/4 cup chopped fruit more if you use a large mug
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour blend (*Note, my flour blend has xanthan gum included. If yours doesn't, add 1/2 teaspoon.)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
In a microwave safe mug, add fruit.
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon brown sugar.
In a bowl, add dry ingredients and mix well.
Add egg, brown sugar, vanilla, and dairy free milk.
Pour on top of fruit.
Microwave (with a plate underneath) for 90 seconds.
Cake will be hot so allow to cool.
Top with ice cream, whipped cream, or eat alone.
Serving: 1gCalories: 727kcalCarbohydrates: 77gProtein: 19gFat: 40gSaturated Fat: 23gPolyunsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 139mgFiber: 5gSugar: 6g