Earl Grey No Churn Ice Cream
This no-cook thick and creamy Earl Grey infused ice cream is easy to make. No-churn ice cream is an easy way to make ice cream.
- 14 ounces condensed milk * see note
- 1 cup Earl Grey tea * see note
- 2 pints whipping cream * see note
Heat a cup of water and add three bags of Earl Grey tea. Allow to steep 5 minutes.
Allow the tea to cool down for 10 minutes.
Add all ingredients to a Vitamix or blender. Mix until the cream is thick.
Pour into a bread pan or other freezer safe container and freeze for 3 hours.
- Please use heavy whipping cream. Half and half will not work in this recipe.
- Use high-grade Earl Grey tea. You really can taste a difference!
- You can use either milk-based condensed milk or coconut condensed milk in this recipe.
- This ice cream will keep in an air-tight freezer-safe container for up to 2 months in the freezer.
Serving: 1gCalories: 568kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 6gFat: 48gSaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 179mgSodium: 109mgPotassium: 284mgSugar: 27gVitamin A: 1871IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 218mgIron: 1mg