Gluten Free Pumpkin Donuts with Honey Glaze
Easy healthy gluten free pumpkin donut recipe.
For the Donuts:
- 1 cup almond flour *see note
- 1 1/4 cup Authentic Foods Multi Blend Flour Or King Arthur Measure for Measure GF Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar *see note
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 ounces pumpkin puree *see note
- 1/2 cup almond milk *see note
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cream
Optional powdered sugar dusting
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat your Babycakes donut maker.
In a large bowl, blend all of the dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
In a medium bowl, blend all wet ingredients.
Add the wet ingredients into the dry and gently mix until just blended.
Ensure the green light is on the donut maker, which indicates it is heated up and ready.
Place a spoonful of donut batter into each donut cup.
Close the lid.
Cook 2-3 minutes until cooked.
Remove donuts on to a cooling rack.
- If your gluten free flour blend doesn't contain Xanthan Gum, add 1 teaspoon to your dry ingredients.
- You can also use almond meal.
- If you prefer, you can use brown sugar instead of coconut sugar.
- Please do not use pumpkin pie filling.
- You can use any non-dairy milk.
- Feel free to use a donut maker or bake in the oven in a donut pan.
Serving: 1gCalories: 167kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 3gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 163mgPotassium: 38mgFiber: 2gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 1011IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 1mg