Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding
An easy overnight chia pudding recipe flavored with vanilla, dates, and pecans.
- ¼ cup chia seeds * see note
- 1 cup almond milk * see note
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup * see note
- 2 tablespoons dates chopped
- 2 tablespoons pecans chopped
Add all of the ingredients to a glass container.
Stir well, cover, and refrigerate.
In one hour, stir again. This helps prevent lumps.
Enjoy in 3 hours, or the next day.
- You can use white or black chia seeds in this vanilla chia seed pudding recipe. They both require the same amount of soaking.
- I used almond milk but other dairy-free kinds of milk will work but I do not recommend canned coconut milk.
- You can use maple syrup as I did, or use honey or agave nectar.
- This chai pudding will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container,.
Serving: 1gCalories: 292kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 5gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 168mgPotassium: 274mgFiber: 10gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 19IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 319mgIron: 2mg