Easy Rainbow Swiss Chard Curried Tuna Salad
Get ready for picnics and pot luck with this delicious curried tuna salad recipe using Swiss Chard stems!
- ¼ cup chopped Swiss Chard stems
- 2 cans tuna fish packed in water, drained
- 3 tablespoons scallions
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- salt/pepper to taste
Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
Serve chilled over lettuce, Swiss Chard leaves, or in a sandwich.
- This tuna salad will keep in an air-tight container in your refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- You can use regular or vegan mayonnaise.
Serving: 1gCalories: 248kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 19gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 315mgPotassium: 349mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 2036IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 37mgIron: 2mg