Gluten Free Vanilla Mug Cake
Easy gluten free vanilla mug cake recipe. This easy microwave cake is perfect for hot summer days.
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour blend
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- tiny dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond milk
In a small bowl, add the dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
Grab another bowl and add the wet ingredients. Mix well.
Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix.
Pour the gluten free batter into a mug. (The batter should be 1/2 to the top of the mug. If it is a lot higher, use a larger mug.)
Microwave your mug cake for 90 seconds. Allow to cool.
- I have tested this recipe with King Arthur Measure for Measure GF, Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 GF blend, and Authentic Foods Multi Blend in this recipe. That doesn't mean others will not work, I just have not tested other flours.
- If your gluten free flour blend doesn’t contain Xanthan Gum or Guar Gum, please add 1 teaspoon.
- You can use any microwave safe mug for this recipe.
- The mug handle may be very hot when you remove it from the microwave. Make sure to use a pot holder to remove the mug.
Serving: 1gCalories: 399kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 9gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 164mgSodium: 146mgPotassium: 263mgFiber: 3gSugar: 26gVitamin A: 238IUCalcium: 206mgIron: 2mg