Slow Cooker Gluten Free Pumpkin Steel Cut Oats
A creamy slow cooker gluten free pumpkin steel cut oats recipe made in your Crock Pot. It makes a delicious breakfast.
- 2 cups gluten free steel cut oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 8 cups water
- It is critical to use certified gluten free oats if you are Celiac. Cross-contamination runs high in regular oats.
- This oatmeal will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
Serving: 1gCalories: 294kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 9gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 35mgPotassium: 84mgFiber: 7gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 6355IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 53mgIron: 3mg