Air Fryer Gluten Free Ground Chicken Meatballs
Delicious gluten free ground chicken meatballs made in your air fryer in under 20 minutes from start to finish.
- 1 pound ground chicken * see note
- ⅓ cup gluten free panko * see note
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chives
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 egg
In a bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix well.
Open the air fryer and remove the tray.
Use a spoon to take some of the raw chicken mixture and roll it into a meatball.
Place in the air fryer and repeat until you fill the air fryer basket.
Make sure none of the meatballs are touching. You want the hot air to be able to circulate around each meatball.
Cook for 15 minutes on 350º F.
- You can use ground beef, pork, or turkey for this recipe if you don't have ground chicken.
- You can buy or make homemade gluten free bread crumbs.
- Check the internal temperature to ensure your meatballs are 165º F to ensure they are done cooking.
- You can cook these in the oven if you don't have an air fryer. Bake at 350º F for 20-25 minutes. (Note the actual baking time will depend on the size of your meatballs.)
- These meatballs will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
Serving: 1gCalories: 47kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 4gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 144mgPotassium: 121mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 21IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 3mgIron: 1mg