The Best No-Bake Protein Balls
Easy high protein no-bake protein balls. These gluten free energy bites are gluten free and dairy-free.
- 8 ounces nut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup collagen protein
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- ½ cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup gluten free whole oats * see note
Add all of the ingredients to a food processor.
Mix until the mixture is ground up.
Use a spoon to remove some of the protein ball mixture and roll circles with your hands.
Optional: roll the balls in coconut, chopped nuts, etc.
- It is critical to use certified gluten free oats if you are Celiac. Cross-contamination runs high in regular oats.
- These protein balls will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
Serving: 1gCalories: 88kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 3gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 104mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 14IUVitamin C: 40mgCalcium: 32mgIron: 1mg