Gluten Free Egg-Free Vanilla Donuts
These gluten free and egg-free mini vanilla donuts are light and fluffy and absolutely delicious for those with food allergies.
- 1 ¾ cups gluten free flour blend * see note
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Bob's Red Mill Egg Replacer
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup water to make eggs with the egg replacer
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup non-dairy milk
Preheat your donut maker, or set your oven to preheat to 350º F.
In a bowl, add the dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
Add the egg replacer and water to a small dish and allow to sit
Grab a smaller bowl and add your wet ingredients and mix.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and add the egg replacer mixture, and mix until "barely mixed".
Place the donut batter into each section of the donut maker, or add to a greased donut pan.
Cook in the donut maker 4-5 minutes or bake for 20-25 minutes (depending on the size of the donut areas in your baking pan.)
Dust with optional powdered sugar.
- I have tested this recipe with King Arthur Measure for Measure GF and Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 GF blend in this recipe. That doesn't mean others will not work, I just have not tested other flours.
- If your gluten free flour blend doesn’t contain Xanthan Gum or Guar Gum, please add 1 teaspoon.
- These donuts will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
Serving: 1gCalories: 138kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 2gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 72mgPotassium: 42mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 184IUCalcium: 33mgIron: 1mg