Air Fryer Turkey Breast
A quick and easy air fryer turkey breast recipe for two to three people. I include oven roasting ingredients in case you do not have an air fryer.
- 1 pound raw turkey breast * see note
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
Place your turkey breast on a plate.
Melt the butter in a microwave-safe dish. Add minced garlic when it is melted.
Rub the turkey with the melted butter mixture.
Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
Top with sprigs of fresh herbs and lemon slices.
Place the turkey breast into the air fryer basket.
Set the timer to 30 minutes on 375º F.
When the timer goes off, use a digital thermometer to check the internal temperature. It should be 165 F degrees.
- You can cook bone-in or boneless turkey breast in this recipe, but if you use a bone-in turkey breast, the cooking time will be longer.
- You can use dried herbs, but the flavor will not infuse as well using dried herbs.
- Many ask if you can cook a whole turkey in an air fryer and I would say only if you can find an air fryer large enough.
- Can you cook frozen turkey breast in the air fryer? Yes, you can, but note that the seasonings and garlic butter flavor will not penetrate the meat when cooking.
- This recipe is easy to bake in the oven if you don't have an air fryer. Season the turkey breast the same way and bake at 350º F for 30 minutes. Total baking time will depend if your turkey breast is bone-in or boneless. Make sure the internal temperature is 165º F with a meat thermometer.
- This roasted turkey will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
Serving: 1gCalories: 519kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 85gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 241mgSodium: 905mgPotassium: 1040mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 653IUVitamin C: 35mgCalcium: 99mgIron: 3mg