Hearty Ground Pork Chili Recipe
A delicious hearty ground pork chili recipe.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1-3 tablespoons hatch green chiles depending on how spicy you like it
- 1 28 ounce can of peeled tomatoes
- 2 cans kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1 tablespoon oil I used avocado
In a pot, add the oil and let it warm for 2 minutes on medium heat.
Add the diced onion, carrots, garlic, and ground turkey and cook until the turkey is browned.
Add the rest of the ingredients, cover, and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and continue to simmer for an additional 20-30 minutes.
Top with cheddar, scallions, sour cream or anything else you like.
- You can use any ground meat in this recipe.
- You can use black, pinto, or kidney beans.
Serving: 1gCalories: 267kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 15gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 667mgPotassium: 598mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 3862IUVitamin C: 16mgCalcium: 74mgIron: 3mg