Easy Curry Chicken Salad Recipe
An easy curry chicken salad recipe that is perfect for sandwiches or salad.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup grapes cut in half
- 2 Persian cucumbers chopped
- 2 scallions chopped
- ¼ cup pecans
- ½ cup organic mayonnaise or mayo substitute
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt to taste
Fill a medium-sized pot halfway with water and add chicken breasts.
Bring to boil and cook chicken until done about 10-15 minutes. (You can cut into the chicken to make sure it is done in the middle.
When the chicken has cooled down, cut into bite-sized pieces and allow it to cool.
Chop all vegetables and grapes.
Put all vegetables, grapes, spices, and chicken into a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix mayo, vinegar, and spices. Mix well.
Add dressing to the large bowl ingredients and toss to coat.
- I use chicken breasts in my recipe, but feel free to use another cut of chicken, or use leftover chicken.
- Use green or purple grapes.
- This chicken salad will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container.
Serving: 1gCalories: 410kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 26gFat: 29gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 314mgPotassium: 750mgFiber: 2gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 253IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 44mgIron: 1mg