Gluten Free No-Bake Haystack Cookies
You will love this easy no-bake gluten free chocolate Nutella haystack cookies. These are filled with coconut, gluten free pretzels, and pecans.
- ½ cup Nutella
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut *see note
- 1 cup pecans *see note
- 1 cup chopped gluten free pretzels
In a large microwave-safe bowl, add the Nutella and chocolate chips.
Microwave for 40 seconds and stir. Microwave at 25-second intervals after this, stirring each time to prevent your chocolate from burning.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix well to coat all of the ingredients in the chocolate mixture.
Lay a piece of wax paper over a cookie sheet.
Use a cookie scoop to drop the mixture into balls onto the wax paper.
Place in the refrigerator or freezer to harden. About 60 minutes in the freezer or 2 hours in the refrigerator.
1. Use unsweetened shredded coconut.
2. You can use any flavor chocolate chip. I used dark chocolate chips.
3. There are many brands of gluten free pretzels. Any will work in this recipe, but I would avoid the flavored pretzels.
Serving: 1gCalories: 237kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 2gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 258mgPotassium: 82mgFiber: 2gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 29IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 28mgIron: 1mg