Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
This delicious pumpkin spice overnight oats parfait makes a delicious healthy breakfast. Use certified gluten free whole rolled oats for gluten free!
- 1 cup whole rolled oats *see note
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 ¾ cups non-dairy milk *see note
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar *see note
- 1 cup Greek yogurt For layering in the parfait glass.
Add all of the ingredients to an air-tight container.
Mix the ingredients and seal the container.
Put it into the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
Optional...eat as is or in the morning, put Greek yogurt into a glass or bowl. Add the pumpkin spice overnight oats on top. Enjoy!
- It is critical to use certified gluten free oats if you are Celiac. Cross-contamination runs high in regular oats.
- You can use any type of non-dairy milk or regular milk in this recipe.
- I like to use coconut sugar, but you can also use brown sugar or maple syrup to sweeten these overnight oats.
- To make this without chia seeds, add another ½ cup of oats.
- To make this as straight chia pudding, use 3 tablespoons chia pudding to 1 cup milk.
- Quick oats will not work in this recipe because they will turn to mush.
- This overnight oats recipe will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container.
Serving: 1gCalories: 227kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 13gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 73mgPotassium: 321mgFiber: 5gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 173IUCalcium: 246mgIron: 2mg