Homemade Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix
A quick and easy homemade DIY gluten free chocolate cake mix you can use anytime. It also makes a great gift!
In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients and whisk to mix well.
Pour the cake mix into a large mason jar, Ziplock bag, or air-tight container for storage.
Print out the recipe linked in the post so you can make the cake, or give the cake recipe to someone you are gifting this cake mix to.
- Many ask if cocoa powders are gluten free. I am glad to say they are, but you should always double-check the label. I like Anthony's (via Amazon), Ghirardelli, and Rodelle brands best.
- If you prefer to use a gluten free flour blend, add 3 cups instead of the individual flour.
- If you use a gluten free flour blend, check to see if it contains Xanthan Gum. If it does, do NOT add more.
- This cake mix will keep up to 10 weeks if it is in an air-tight container.
- Print out this chocolate cake recipe card to go with the mix so it can be given as a gift.
Serving: 1gCalories: 137kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 50mgPotassium: 199mgFiber: 3gSugar: 19gCalcium: 32mgIron: 1mg