Homemade Gluten Free Muffin Mix
An easy homemade gluten free muffin mix that is easy to make. This muffin mix is great making light and fluffy gluten free muffins and for gift giving!
In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients.
Whisk to mix well.
Pour the mix into a quart sized mason jar, or another air-tight container.
Print out the recipe card and store in your pantry, or give as a gift. This link is below in the notes section.
- I have tested this recipe with King Arthur Measure for Measure GF and Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 GF blend. That doesn't mean others will not work, I just have not tested other flours.
- If your gluten free flour blend doesn’t contain Xanthan Gum or Guar Gum, please add 1 teaspoon.
- I do not recommend almond meal because it is a thicker grind.
- This muffin mix should keep 8 weeks in an air-tight container in your pantry.
- Print out the muffins recipe card with directions to make the muffins
Serving: 1gCalories: 1912kcalCarbohydrates: 335gProtein: 39gFat: 61gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 297mgPotassium: 539mgFiber: 27gSugar: 209gCalcium: 566mgIron: 10mg