Air Fryer Green Beans with Italian Seasonings
Everyone will love this quick and easy air fryer green beans recipe. Use green beans or yellow wax beans to make this healthy and tasty side dish.
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
Preheat the air fryer to 375º F. for 5 minutes
Wash your green beans in a colander.
Use a sharp knife to cut the stems off the green beans.
Add the green beans to a bowl and toss with the olive oil and seasonings.
Add the green beans to the air fryer.
Cook on 375º for 10 minutes until done.
- You can use green beans, yellow, or purple wax beans. I used a combination of all three.
- I prefer to use extra virgin olive oil. You can use any light oil in this recipe.
- If you don't have premixed Italian seasonings, you can make it by mixing ½ teaspoon each of dried basil, thyme, and oregano in a bowl.
- These roasted air fryer green beans will keep up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Store them in an air-tight container.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 66kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 1gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 199mgPotassium: 166mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 530IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 36mgIron: 1mg